features and are built to exceed Commercial
- Stainless steel main burners with either Ceramic infrared, Double-Lanced Ported Convection U-burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion at a later date
- Durable, push-button rapid-start electronic ignition in any weather; no more eyebrow accidents
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no cheap mechanical fasteners that come loose and fall out like Box Store grills.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents are standard on every gas grill so that you can be proud of what’s on your deck & patio.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids.
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design for a clean. flush finish.
- Cart model doors feature inside storage for your tools, sauces, wood chips etc.
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Patented Stainless Steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups which only Solaire Gas Infrared grills can testify to.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart and post-mount models.
- Models with rear infrared rotisserie include Heavy-Duty motor, spit rod, and forks. This Commercial Grade rotisserie can handle a serious food load that will have your guests wondering where you got your grilling skills from.
- Shipped ready for Propane or Natural Gas, includes conversion kit for later use. (56″ models are gas specific)
Discover what professional chefs have been cooking with for years: Patented Solaire Infrared Technology
InfraVection® is a concept for the griller who wants to experience infrared grilling while keeping the “comfort zone” of a traditional convection burner. It’s also great for the sophisticated outdoor chef who wants the widest range of temperature options for the ultimate in grilling versatility. The Solaire design allows for easy conversion from one burner type to another. All-Infrared Solaire gas grills are converted to InfraVection® with the purchase and installation of the Convection Conversion Kit, available for all sizes (except Solaire Anywhere or Portable Grills).
Enjoy all the benefits of infrared grills:
Quality Convection Burner
Efficient stainless steel double-lanced ported U-burner with stainless steel vaporizer plate for thorough heat distribution at all heat settings and exceptional flare-up control.
Widest Range of Temperatures
Infrared and convection burners cover the full range of heat settings to compliment your personal style of grilling.
Mix burner types to all infrared, partial infrared or all convection should you come to favor one style over the other.