Introducing the Solaire Infrared Powered Single Burner “All About” Table Top Grill from Rasmussen Ironworks, which is the perfect blend between our extremely portable units & our larger cart\built-in models. Low profile unit with a simple, elegant design & ample cooking area for 2-4 people, this is the perfect grilling machine for decks with limited space, RV’s, or pre-game tailgate parties.
It doesn’t get any better than this for fast, efficient flavorful cooking.
- Beautifully handcrafted grill boasts 12,000 BTUs of raw infrared grilling power with the same control valve as our larger cart grills. Heats up in only 3 minutes to around 1000 degrees on the V-grids.
- Weighs 28 lbs and stashes away easily in the corner of your outdoor kitchen island, truck bed or RV platform.
- Time tested, bulletproof Electronic Spark Ignition System
- Made from 24 gauge 304 Grade Commercial Grade stainless steel & perfect to use on a tailgate, table, or tripod accessory (SOL-SATRI)
- Shipped with your preferred method of gas- NG or Propane; whichever you choose when you order it.
- 112 SQ. inch effective grilling\cooking area- 158 SQ. inch total grilling area
- Dimensions: Hood Down: 15″ W x 20″ L x 11″ H; Hood Up: 15″ W x 21 3/4″ L x 22 7/8″ H
- Integral built-in warming rack allows you to easily move food around when crowded for space.
- 4 heavy duty adjustable feet that allow you to stabilize the grill over uneven surfaces.
- Proudly built in America by Americans getting paid a fair wage & who also take pride in their craft, Solaire Grills are made in California, USA by a 105 year old family company- We will never outsource our production.