Enjoy the power of Solaire Infrared cooking in a convenient 22 lb. portable package- this heavy duty gas BBQ grill is hand-built of 20 Gauge Type-316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel with mirror polish accents that keeps on shining even with salt water spray environments. With a bulletproof electronic ignition system and proudly crafted in America by Americans, this compact Infrared BBQ grill will keep you cookin’ for many years to come, whether it be the Florida Keys, Lake Tahoe or 150 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico. Comes complete with durable vinyl carrying bag for your convenience and portability.
Marine Anywhere Features:
- 14,000 BTU’s of turbo charged ceramic infrared cooking power ready to go anywhere and everywhere you want it to be. Heats up to 1000 degrees in 3 minutes so you make a steak like professional steak & chop houses do! Serious conditions require serious equipment and we have the answer right here.
- Lightweight, Portable & Durable at 22 pounds- With lid down, grill measures 21″ wide by 13″ deep by 12″ inches high.
- All Commercial Type 316 Marine Grade stainless steel heli-arc welded construction with hand polished mirror finish accents throughout the unit.
- Push-button rapid-fire electronic ignition with AAA battery.
- 155 sq. inch grilling surface which is enough space for eight 4″ diameter hamburgers.
- Patented Solaire V-shape grilling grids virtually eliminates flare-ups while increasing flavor and allow for an even cooking area.
- Uses 1 lb. propane bottles or 20 lb. tank with optional (SOL-SAHOSE6) adapter. Can also be converted to use natural gas if desired.
- Can be mounted to the Tripod Stand (SOL-SATRI), the Folding Stand (SOL-PST17A) or used with the S.S. Mounting plate for Magma rail attachments (SOL-170BR)..
- Great introduction to the benefits of Solaire Infrared Grilling – try before you buy one of our larger patio models (21″, 27″, 30″, 36″, 42″ and 56″ sizes).
- Perfect for RVers, campers and Tailgaters – heats up super fast (about three minutes), cools down fast (pack away in about 15 minutes) and no coals to dump and make a mess or to clean up