Solaire 30″ Infrared Built-in Grill with Rotisserie
30″ Solaire Infrared Built-in Grill with Factory Rotisserie & Mounting Options
is the medium size version of the Solaire Built-in Grills- Hand-built, reliable &
polished to perfection from the solid stainless steel knobs to the precision tuned rotisserie . Your outdoor kitchen, yacht or deck will never be the same again once you experience preparing meat, seafood or vegetables on a
professional grade infrared grill. We guarantee it will change your grilling lifestyle forever !
- Two main burners at 55,000 BTU/hr.- pre-heats past 1,000 degrees in 3 minutes & built from the ground up with reliability & longevity in mind! This is not a big box store grill as they can’t even compare.
- AGBQ model includes 14,000 BTU/hour
rear infrared rotisserie burner and includes rotisserie motor, spit,
forks, counterweight. (Option listed above in drop-down)
- 703 sq. in. total grilling area (455″ EGA) with removable S.S. warming rack and drip tray for easy maintenance & periodic cleaning.
- Your choice of burners, either all Ceramic Infrared or mix with a Convection Burner for InfraVection® benefits.
- Available with all Ceramic Infrared or one infrared and one Convection main burner. Double ported lanced burner Conversion kits are available to easily
convert from one to another burner at a later time.
- Double skin hood with polished, full width, stay-cool stainless steel tubular handle.
- Patented stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups and allow for a very even, balanced grilling experience.
- Polished stainless steel control knobs on finely tuned gas controls add an elite touch to your BBQ masterpiece.
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design that allows the unit to drop right into place on your outdoor kitchen counter top.
- Push-button rapid-start electronic ignition with a proven reliable design that works in all types of weather.
- All hand-built stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners to fall out or rattle loose over time. If treated occasionally with a stainless steel polish this unit will stay need for years to come.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents on many areas of the grill to keep your masterpiece shining for years to come.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main
burners and V-grilling grids; two years on ignition system; one year on
- Built-in, cart, and post models available as shown in photos. Side shelves are included with post mounted Patio Base and In-Ground Post
- You have to experience the searing
power and flavor locking intensity of infrared BBQ grilling to believe
it for yourself. Don’t settle for a big box store imitation that will
leave you disappointed; Solaire is unrivaled and unparalleled with
their ceramic infrared technology.
Pick your burners and accessories for a fully customized outdoor kitchen
Grill With Confidence – Grill With Infrared